Everyone is like what happened? Y’all looked so happy and cute together.
-_- No. Only on camera.
He was a complete asshole and I am glad I got rid of him.
You see, him and his circle of friends are sick and all sleep around with each other. When his best-friend’s gf told me somethings I didn’t want to hear, it went down hill from there.
Everything that was wrong with him:
1. Breath stinks
2. Hair stinks
4. Skinny with a beer belly
5. Squeezed into skinny jeans
6. Just generally not my type
1. He thinks he knows everything, although he has had no education on the subject whatsoever.
2. He places women into categories based off of the type of dog she may think is cute. Apparently, if you think pit bull puppies are cute you’re ratchet and unattractive.
3. What ever music most people listen to, he hates. If you listen to it, you are ratchet. If you sing along to two chains you are also unattractive.
4. He seems to have a problem with military people but quick to accept a treat or two paid for by my military check…
5. He also has a problem college and people who want to go while he bickers about them and drinks his Budweiser in his dirty apartment, with his gf that has a degree in biology…
6. When we broke up he said he will only marry if he got a woman pregnant.
Like the good old days…
7. He seems to think his presence and love is enough and his woman should be happy with that.
8. Water is over-rated so he replaces it with beer.
9. No goals in life and talked about how he never will.
10. Girls who wear make-up are ugly, stupid and insecure.
1. He listens to his friends too much that are unemployed bums and have too much time on their hands.
2. He also gets advice from a girl, his bff, who has tried to sleep with him on several occasions and has also slept with the whole campus in one night… Maybe I’m exaggerating but yeah trains. not quite sure what she knows about women and relationships but ok.
3. When he drinks he is really careless. Loses car keys, crashes cars, loses his gf etc.
4. He is extremely selfish. Everything he does has to satisfy himself. He only thinks of himself and is really unsure of himself.
5. He didn’t last long in bed and I was never satisfied.
6. He wants a girl. That’s just it- a girl.
A girl who drinks and gets wild living care-free, party animal, down for whatever. There’s nothing wrong with that, just don’t put me down for not being that wild girl. He called me boring but I’m fine with being boring lol I’m an adult now. I lived that college-girl life but I graduated.
What did I learn from this? What can you learn from this?
Never lower your standards. Just keep raising them.
Never date a broke, unattractive man. Trust me, they are insecure, mean and will put you down trying to make themselves feel better. If he’s unattractive, make sure he has money because they will have the means to do what ever it takes to keep you.
You might think a less attractive man might treat you better. Not always the case clearly and will never happen again.
Never trust a man that has a problem with any form of birth control… He is probably trying to get you pregnant and force you to be with him forever.
If a man is saying a lot of mean stuff to you trying to hurt you, don’t listen, most of the time they are just really unsure of themselves.
Lastly, after a break-up hang out with your girls or who ever to just take your mind off of things and remember how much happier you were before before you met him. Or even just hang out with yourself, relax… sometimes we forget how that feels.